If you’re a songwriter, composer, performer or producer aged 13-18 and want the chance to collaborate, create new music and perform across Manchester – join us for Sing City!
Sing City is a free music-making group for young musicians (of any genre) aged 13-18 – held every Wednesday during term-time at Band on the Wall in Manchester. Two Sing City sessions take place each Wednesday evening at:
Led by a team of professional musicians, you’ll develop skills in:
- artistic collaboration
- studio recording
- event promotion
- live performance
- Weekly sessions for young musicians – songwriters, producers, singers, instrumentalists.
- Opportunity to collaborate with other young musicians, learn songwriting skills, write original songs, perform at music venues across the city, take part in workshops with guest artists and recording sessions in a studio.
- More info: https://www.brightersound.com/sing-city/
- Led by professional musicians.
- Sing City is free.
- Takes place at Band on the Wall on Wednesday evenings during term time
- Two session times: 5.30-7pm or 7.15-8.45pm.
- We will assign participants into a group according to instrument / age so that we have a good balance (but will try our best to accommodate participants i.e. if travel arrangements mean one session is preferable)
- Sessions start on 25th September
- Participants must register online here: https://sing-city-autumn-2019.eventbrite.co.uk
- We will confirm their place by 18th September.